Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Steel Truss Bridge||Material:||Prefabricated Steel|
|Spans:||Medium Spans||Bridge Deck:||Concrete|
|Type:||Permanent Bridge||Surface Protection:||Hot-dip Galvanized|
steel beam bridge,
cantilever truss bridge,
deck truss bridge
Steel Truss Bridge is a kind of Assembly Bridge down supporting, mainly used for medium spans.
The bridge deck is concrete used as permanent bridge.
The surface protection can be paint or hot-dip galvanized.
Bridge load capacity, width can be designed according to user's requirements
Bailey Bridge is a standard bridge equipment, adopted extensively and the most popular in the world
Possessing the features of simple structure,
convenient transport, speedy erection
heavy loading capacity,
great stability and long fatigue life
being capable of an alternative span, loading capacity
1. High strength and big stiffness , relative to the concrete bridge can be reduced trabecular high and self-respect
2. Due to the steel isotropic, quality of a material is uniform and modulus of elasticity, that make steel bridge in the working condition and calculation compared with the assumption
3. Steel bridge generally USES factory, site splicing, the construction period is short, processing convenient and not affected by seasonal effect.
4. Steel bridge is suitable for industrialized manufacture and very convenient to transport.
5. Steel bridge is easy to repair and replace,long lifetime,material can be recycled.
Beam bridge,arch bridge,rigid frame bridge,cable-stayed bridge,suspension bridge. passenger foot-bridge
Mixture form to erect all kinds of
Temporary Bridges, Emergency Bridges and Fixed Bridges.
Using the bridge equipment, the suspension bridges of varied span can be erected.
The bridge has the advantages of few components, light weight and low cost.
Bailey Bridge requires no special tools or heavy equipment for construction, the bridge elements
are small enough to be carried in , and the bridge is strong enough to carry . It is considered a great example of military engineering.
The compact 200 panel bridge: The compact 200 panel bridge is similar to the compact 100 panel
bridge from their appearance. The difference is its increased panel height to 2.134m. It employed the method of alternating joints between Reinforcement Chords and the joints between panels. This method can decrease inelastic deformation caused by the oversized pinholes.
Pre-arch method is used to additionally cut down mid-span and vertical deflection to a larger degree.
Bolt-connected components use the orienting sleeve- fixing method to increase accuracy of connections. Shear is created in orienting sleeves and tension is developed in bolts, which increase the usage life of the bolts and ensure the safety of panel bridges. Wind resistant brace is made to be composite type and is connected to transom/girders to improve overall stability of panel bridges.
Heavy loading capacity
Used as permanent bridge
Long service life